quarta-feira, 11 de julho de 2012

#502 - Indicação da Semana - 44

Bem...sem enrolação, direto pra indicação:

Unearth - Giles

Giles
Unearth
Smother his life-the words cut right to the heart disease and threaten my family name an epic stand is made, condemned i will not plead Damned to the beast of torment damned by the beast within us all  Chorus- Crushed by the fear more stone,more stone more weigh for corey Not one step forth could capture amission of guilt by law,avoids death on gallows hill through time his fight will martyr my name my soul free of a heretic Court of ayer and terminer, leave me my rightful land court of ayer and terminer, leave me my rightful land To stow in my heart-to leave to my sons peine forte et dure is called- an effort to collapse belief has failed,and surely will die with me Rectify my name Até amanhã!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário